Every New Parent Should Have a Parent Coach
All new parents deserve more professional support after having a baby. Having a baby is the best thing that could ever happen in your life, but shortly after giving birth, you realize just how big of a responsibility this new little human being is. The last thing you want as new parents is to feel like you don’t know what you are doing. Your confidence is very important when you are a parent, and we can help you build it! There are so many things that are challenging about having a new baby, especially in the first few weeks, and doing it alone with your partner can be scary. It doesn’t have to be that way. Working with Parents, LLC is here to guide you to be a successful and confident new mommy and daddy. Yes, of course, there are hundreds of books out there that tell you what works and what doesn’t work, but the ideas may be difficult to implement because of YOUR EMOTIONS AND ATTACHMENT to this beautiful sweet baby. Reading the material and getting feedback from family and friends isn’t always that simple. Time flies while you are on maternity leave, so why not make the best experience ever? Why not make the transition as smooth as possible?
Studies show that postpartum depression is 30% higher for moms without support to help guide them during the first 6 weeks regardless, of whether they are returning back to work or not. What will you gain and learn while working with us?
- The confidence that can take your parenting to another level
- The ongoing support during our sessions
- One-on-one in-home sessions
- Tools and tips to prepare you for the next steps
- Easy transition from hospital to home, home to work, home to daycare/childcare
- Developing routines for you and your baby
- Developing a sleep schedule and giving you 8 hours of sleep at night
- Maintain a healthy relationship with your partner
- Educating you about excessive toys and unnecessary baby items